Course Duration: 30 hours
Schedule: 3-5 hours/lecture
Hands-on practice & lab workshops are available
In this course trainees will do PCB designs using three steps
First one is the EAGLE -which provides quality PCB design software with the features that get the job done, EAGLE has been satisfying design engineers around the world, by offering the same core functionality as expensive commercial software, at the fraction of the cost- start with the circuit schematic design and preparing the PCB Layout.
The second step is the PCB manufacturing using Chemical Etching Method
Finally Soldering Training to place the components on the PCB and Solder it in a provisional way including the SMD and DIP parts
At the end of this course each trainee will make his own board.
Eagle PCB Design software
• Design printed circuit board
• Manufacture PCB using chemical etching method
• Solder the electrical components easily in professional way including the SMD parts
• Eagle PCB Design software: to start with the circuit schematic design and preparing the PCB Layout
• PCB manufacturing: Using Chemical Etching Method
• Soldering: To place the components on the PCB and Solder it